Friday, April 04, 2008

One more thing....or two...


I forgot to mention that I have been pretty sick for the past 2 weeks. It started out as the flu and I ended up with a severe sinus infection. Ian has had a stuffy nose and a bit of a cough. Mostly it bothers him at night, when he has to choose between eating and breathing. Poor baby. :( I've been on antibiotics since Monday and am starting to feel a bit better. I just hope I can avoid thrush. I can't believe I've been on a/b twice since having Ian...that's crazy. I can't remember the last time I was on them before this year with the sinus infection and the mastitis I had back in January.


Anyhow, here's a quick pic of HappyBoy.


2 comments:

Marissa said...

hope you feel better soon!!!

wouldn't you just die if you felt so sick because bebe #4 was on its way??!?!?!?!? ;)

Tam said...

Lisa-I hope you're both feeling better soon!

Gosh he's beautiful!