Thursday, September 18, 2008

Three teeth at once...




In a desperate effort to keep going as full-on and frantically as possible, Ian broke through three teeth in one day last weekend. I could see the white nubs trying to push through for at least a week beforehand. I was surprised that he got three (and really almost four) through. The girls always did their teeth in little pairs. I tried and tried to get a picture of them today and finally I think I got one while he was stuffing a piece of Kix cereal in his mouth. He's nine months old, around 21 pounds, crawling like a speed demon and pulling up on everything-and letting go and standing there for 20-30 seconds before he realizes nothing is holding him up. Then he gets a surprised look on his face and plops onto his rear. He's got a great sense of humor and loves to make us laugh.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh goody! A pic of the teefers! What fun. He is clearly a happy, happy boy.

Anonymous said...

I love the teethies! Gorgeous little smoochie bear!

Beachcomber said...

He is such a cutie. Cute pictures. What a happy baby.

Maisy said...

Maybe it's a boy thing. LOL. Silly, I know. But, that's exactly what Owen did. He cut them in groups of 3 or even 4! Yikes! He even got a small fever sometimes. Poor guy.
I hope Ian plows though them without much "to do." I love his contagious smiles.
Janet

Marissa said...

man o' man is that little boy getting cuter by the day...as if that's even possible. congrats on the toofers, big boy!