Sunday, July 22, 2007

I just have to say...

...that although I didn't get much done this weekend, the last Harry Potter book was worth it. I actually stretched it out. I would read for a half hour, then go do some housework, then come back. I couldn't bear it. I wanted to know what would happen, but I didn't want the book to come to an end. My last HP book...it was sad.

But the book is wonderful. Not perfect. Not everything explained that needed to be, and some things not explained enough, or well enough to satisfy. Some explanations not making sense, or leaving me feeling fulfilled.....But overall, I am very happy with how it ended.

I am a Snape fan for life. :) (Must admit-always have been....I KNEW he was a good guy.)

I wish I could meet JKR someday just to say thank you for bringing such a vivid, real, wonderful fantasy world to life. What an incredible mind she has! I hope some day she changes her mind and writes more about her magical world, even if it's not a HP book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a little egg on my face because the week before the book came out I told my teenagers that I predicted Snape was evil. I said that after a careful analysis of the first 6 books. Oooops! ;-)