Ian has a musical toy that spins around and plays a catchy tune. He loves to "dance" to it. I know it's corny, but I love it when he does things like this.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My life, my thoughts, my complications...all shared here, on the internet, for everyone to see. What could be better? Why wouldn't I do it?
3 comments:
Oh my GOSH! He is SO CUTE!!!!! And such a grown-up little man to be that coordinated. Thank you for sharing this precious video!
Goodness, he's cute! Babies are so fun to watch, especially while dancing. Hee Hee. Wait till he gets his hips into it too. I don't know Lisa, you might have a "wild" one on your hands. Hee Hee
Janet
He's doing a perfect Twist! That is painfully adorable. I watched it 3 times in a row. :)
Post a Comment